Saturday, June 27, 2015

Harlowe Pilgrim’s ‘Tweeting Fool’ - no. 3


###

I'm very fortunate to be with an adult film star.
And I'm very fortunate she hasn't found the films.



How about a boot in the ass?” she said. “Is that kinky enough?”

vagabond: the bond formed when one becomes attached to
a particular vag.

Which life is your pussy on? #ninelives

The new iPad will be more absorbent, and have wings.
And thankfully, a remote control.

Conflict Resolution 101: Once you get into it, just go back and forth, until both parties cum to an agreement.
See also: makeup sex

camel tow: the Middle Eastern take on tractor pulling

It's all fun and games ... until you wake up bound, gagged, and naked.

Have you heard of Sheikh Yabooty - the disco dancing cleric?


Beware the Wal-Mart parking lot on windy days.
Just take my word for it.


Why is something that’s supposed to hit a target, called a missile?

I sure love naked yoga - I get to be the mat.
From the half lotus, to the reverse cowgirl …


I guess I'd rather have my mind blown, than nothing at all.



###


-Harlowe Pilgrim



Copyright 2015 Cock And Bull Publishing, LLC


Harlowe Pilgrim's books are available at AmazoniBooks
Smashwords.comBooks-A-Million, and most other online booksellers.

Follow on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/HarlowePilgrim


No comments:

Post a Comment