Saturday, July 18, 2015

Woman Visited by Man with Giant Cock



By Harlowe Pilgrim, for The Shit Creek Times (All the News that’s Fit to Shit)


Fustercluck, NE - Yesterday afternoon, a local woman had a surprise guest.

“My niece came to me and said ‘Auntie, there’s a man with a giant cock at the door.’ And I said, ‘Did he say what his name is?’ And she said ‘Elmer. His name is Elmer.’”

Her niece did not get the man’s name.

“I said, ‘What does he want?’ And my niece said, ‘He asked for you.’ ‘Asked for me?’ I said. ‘Imagine that, a man with a giant cock, looking for me.’”

She told her niece to run along.

“So, I went to the door. I figured, when a man with a giant cock comes knocking … well that gets a girl’s attention.”

And she did not go alone.

“I brought my pussy with me. Everyone loves my little pussy.”

Then things got interesting.

“I said hello to the man, and we made small talk. He showed me his giant cock, and I introduced them both to my pussy.”

He encouraged her to touch his cock.

“It was so big! I could hardly even get my hands around it! Then he asked me if I wanted to get on it.”

It was THAT big.

“So I lowered myself down onto that giant cock, me with my little pussy. It seemed uncomfortable at first … but I loved it once I got used to it.”

The man then asked if she would like to ride it.

“Oh boy, did I! My pussy and I were ready to go.”

She rode that giant cock all around the yard—and even in the house!

“I let him come in my backdoor. Nearly had to grease the thing up to get that big ole cock in there.”

That is tight.

“And he made such a mess inside, I had to stop and clean up. I helped the man wash his cock off, too. He said his wife would really appreciate that, because she hates it when he brings his cock home dirty.”

They were set to part as friends.

“The man was very thoughtful. He suggested I sit my bottom down on a big bag of ice … worried I might get saddle-sore from riding his cock so hard.”

And then the table was set for another visit.

“I told him I hoped he’d come again. And he said he was sure he would. I reminded him not to forget to bring his giant cock. He said he hardly ever leaves home without it.”

Her final thoughts on the encounter?

“That man can handle his cock, let me tell you.” She giggled and lit a cigarette. “He sure can handle his cock.”

(Readers, do you think this is a stretch? That’s what she said.)

###

Copyright 2015 Cock and Bull Publishing, LLC



Harlowe Pilgrim’s books are available at Amazon, iBooks, Smashwords.com, Books-A-Million, and most other online booksellers.




No comments:

Post a Comment