Saturday, March 21, 2015

Harlowe Pilgrim’s ‘Tweeting Fool’ - no. 1


Just a few lines, from there to here, that I’ve dropped on the Twittersphere.

In no particular disorder …


None of my teachers ever gave me a second look.
Honestly, I feel kind of rejected.
Oh well - it was their loss.


Why is the guy who fixes your collision damage not called a 'dentist'?


She said she wanted my cumquat.
Turns out, that's not what it sounds like at all.



buysexual = frequents prostitutes



My plan to save the planet this weekend: empty as many beer bottles as possible, so they can be recycled.


He said, "I'm not a zombie ... I just want to eat your brains out."



Sometimes I really want to be a sperm donor ... but it comes ... and it goes.



I said I have weedS growing in my garden.



What happened to healthy, wealthy, and wise ... you drunk, broke, dumbass?



For Unlawful Carnival Knowledge: doin' it clown-style (e.g. squeeky nose *not* worn on your nose).
Usually involves a squirting flower.


Every spring, we see an uptick in drunk diving. Swimmers beware.


Good news: Blowjobless claims were down last month ... 
which is what we were 'shooting' for.


Who’s got male in their inbox?
Who wants some?



"It ain't English."




-Harlowe Pilgrim



Copyright 2015 Cock And Bull Publishing, LLC


Harlowe Pilgrim's books are available at AmazoniBooks
Smashwords.comBooks-A-Million, and most other online booksellers.

Follow on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/HarlowePilgrim



No comments:

Post a Comment