Sunday, April 10, 2016

A Diet Rich in Coitus


Coitus is such a clinical, unsuspecting word.

“How was your doctors appointment?”

“They did diagnose a medical condition.”

“Oh? What’s that?”

“The doctor could tell right away … I have coitus. So they said you probably have it too.”

Coitus sounds harmless.

“But I only just met you … I could never put your penis in my mouth on the first date.”

“How about a little coitus, then?”

“Okay.”

Coitus sounds a little like an obscure nutrient.

“I feel kind of tense … low energy … maybe I should start taking vitamins.”

“What you need is more coitus in your diet. You’ll feel that tension slip away. And maybe gush away.”

“That sounds good. How often should I take it?”

###

-Harlowe Pilgrim

PS. Take it a lot.

Copyright 2016 Cock and Bull Publishing, LLC

Harlowe Pilgrim’s books are available at Amazon, iBooks,
Smashwords.com, Books-A-Million, and most other online booksellers.




No comments:

Post a Comment